The listed payment methods are available for making purchases through Qoo10
1) Credit Card : Card payments are processed electronically. Mastercard, Visa card payments are accepted at Singapore Qoo10 site.
2) Paypal : If you already have a paypal account, this option can be selected for purchasing.
3) PayLah : This is personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via a mobile number. To use PayLah payment service, PayLah app should be installed on personal mobile.
4) E-nets (Real time bank transfer via I-Banking) : This method is only available for customers that has a I-Banking account. Available Bank you can transfer from (DBS/POSB/UOB/Citi Bank). To learn more about e-Nets, Click here.
5) AXS : Visit the nearest AXS machine station and login with your Qoo10 ID & password to select menu for payment to Qoo10.
6) 7-Eleven (Convenience store cash payment) : A barcode will be provided when this method is chosen. Go to the nearest 7-Eleven store to scan the barcode and make the payment. For 7-Eleven payments it might take 48 hours for cash processing. *Keep the payment receipt for reference.
7) Bill Payment : For customers that have a DBS or POSB account or credit card, select Qoo10 name to continue for payment. Make sure to check that the corporation code and company name (Qoo10) listed is matching. The corporation code might be different depending on the bank channel, if it shows up under name other than Qoo10, do not proceed for payment.
8) Direct Cash Deposit : This process is done by ATM cash deposit or I-Banking to our Qoo10 DBS account. (Qoo10 protects your payment by Escrow service till trade complete.) *Keep the payment receipt for reference.
9) Q-money : Check that you have equal or more than the payment amount for this payment method. The available balance will be shown by [Net amount] in the payment information screen.
Important notes :
- Please read the < Note > section that displays when each payment method is selected in the payment information screen as this contains important and useful information regarding the chosen payment methods.
- Once you have selected a payment method, it cannot be changed. Please do not make a payment different from the chosen method as the payment will not be matched successfully with the order.
- If you would like to do a different payment method from the originally chosen method, you would need to make a new order and then choose the new payment method.
- Only cash payment methods (i.e.: i-banking transfers, virtual accounts) can now be paid with a credit card. Choose this option for pending cash payments by clicking the pay by card button in the payment information screen.