Call US and Available Time
Call Us (65-6500-4440)
Available Time weekdays09:00~12:00, 13:00~18:00
* Bill payments are no longer available since MAY, 2018The listed payment methods are available for making purchases through Qoo10
1) Credit Card : Card payments are processed electronically. Mastercard, Visa card payments are accepted at Singapore Qoo10 site.2) Paypal : If you already have a paypal account, this option can be selected for purchasing.3) Rely : Rely is split purchase amount into 3 interest-free payments, due every month. No extra fees if you pay on time. After click on “Order Now”, Pop up window will automatically link to the Rely payment system and select Rely as an option during checkout to complete the payment.To learn more about Rely, Click here.4) GrabPay : GrabPay is an e-wallet payment method where you can log into your Grab account with your mobile phone number, and process payment via Grab Point. Please select GrabPay as an option during checkout to complete the payment. After clicking on “Order Now”, Pop up window will automatically link to the GrabPay payment system.To learn more about GrabPay, Click here.5) NETSPay(NETS QR): NETSPay is a personal mobile wallet which allows you to make digital payments with your mobile.Please select NETS QR / NETSPay as an option during checkout to complete the payment. After clicking on “Order Now”, Pop up window will display QR code to scan within 90 seconds on NETSPay application, or link directly to NETSPay application.To learn more about NETSPay, click here. 6) PayLah : This is personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via a mobile number. To use PayLah payment service, PayLah app should be installed on personal mobile.7) E-nets (Real time bank transfer via I-Banking) : This method is only available for customers that has an I-Banking account. Available Banks you may transfer from (DBS/POSB/UOB/Citi Bank). To learn more about e-Nets, Click here.8) AliPay : This method is only available for AliPay account users. If you click on order button with AliPay payment, QR code will be shown on Order complete page. You can make payment by scanning the QR code to complete the payment. During that period you cannot cancel order, if the payment is incomplete within 3 working days, orders will be cancelled automatically.9) WeChat Pay : You must have a WeChat account to proceed this payment which goes through WeChat app. If you click on order button with WeChat Pay payment, QR code will be shown on Order complete page. You can make payment by scanning the QR code with Wechat app. During that period you cannot cancel order, if the payment is incomplete within 3 working days, orders will be cancelled automatically.10) AXS : Visit the nearest AXS machine station and login with your Qoo10 ID & password to select menu for payment to Qoo10.11) 7-Eleven (Convenience store cash payment) : A barcode will be provided when this method is chosen. Go to the nearest 7-Eleven store to scan the barcode and make the payment. For 7-Eleven payments it might take 48 hours for cash processing. *Keep the payment receipt for reference.12) Direct Cash Deposit : This process is done by ATM cash deposit or I-Banking to our Qoo10 DBS account. (Qoo10 protects your payment by Escrow service till trade complete.) *Keep the payment receipt for reference.13) Q-money : Check that you have equal or more than the payment amount for this payment method. The available balance will be shown by [Net amount] in the payment information screen.14) Q*Coin Pay: Q*coin is QuuBe’s very own digital token and stored in a digital wallet built into the QuuBe app. Q*coin can used for the purchase of item on the Qoo10/QuuBe site.
Important notes : - Please read the < Note > section that displays when each payment method is selected in the payment information screen as this contains important and useful information regarding the chosen payment methods. - Once you have selected a payment method, it cannot be changed. Please do not make a payment different from the chosen method as the payment will not be matched successfully with the order. - If you would like to do a different payment method from the originally chosen method, you would need to make a new order and then choose the new payment method. - Only cash payment methods (i.e.: i-banking transfers, virtual accounts) can now be paid with a credit card. Choose this option for pending cash payments by clicking the pay by card button in the payment information screen.
The Qnumber is a unique number assigned to every user to identify payment via banking funds transfers, event participation and a contact number for Live10 users to receive calls and messages. By keying in your Qnumber for payment transactions, Qoo10 will be able to verify and confirm your payment more efficiently in order to improve your shopping experience.
2. How to check Qnumber?
You can check your Qnumber under MyQoo10 > Personal Info > Qnumber or via the payment information menu when you have completed the order checkout process.
3. Enter your Qnumber on description
When you transfer funds via I-banking, you should only key in your Qnumber on the "My Initials" field. This is required for verification purposes.
Direct cash deposit : Enter the Qnumber at My Initial Section (Include ‘Q’)
Please note : there is no reference section to put in Qnumber for “ATM Cash Transfer”
Snap a picture of your cash deposit receipt from the cash deposit machine and proceed to your Qoo10 shopping list and click on “verify payment” in order to submit/attach the payment information (snapshot of the receipt) for verification.
4. If you transfer money without Qnumber, please submit your receipt and request for verifying paymentat MyQoo10 -> Shopping List -> "Verify Payment"
The following process is carried out via ATM cash deposit or I-Banking to our Qoo10 DBS account. (Qoo10 protects your payment under Escrow service until your order has been fulfilled.)
*Keep the payment receipt for reference purposes.
Payments amounting to the exact amount and made via I-banking to ‘Qoo10’ as the payee will be verified and confirmed within 1-2 business days.
For ATM cash deposit, there will not be a reference section to key in the Qnumber.
Hence, you would be required to snap a picture of your cash deposit receipt from the cash deposit machine and proceed to your Qoo10 shopping list and click on “verify payment” in order to submit/attach the payment information (snapshot of the receipt) for verification.
.Cash Transfer – I banking
The following is only applicable to DBS or POSB customers.
From the service menu shown in DBS/POSB atm under ‘CORPORATION FOR PAYMENT OF BILL’ search for Qoo10. At times the corporation code may be subjected to change therefore always ensure to double check the company name before proceeding to the next step.
Enter your Qnumber as the bill reference number and input the exact amount to pay for this payment. Once you have completed this process, Qoo10 will verify the payment within 1-2 business days.
.Bill Payment – ATM
. Bill Payment – I banking
Updated date : 26 APR, 2018*Our former DBS account and Standard Chartered Bank account has already been CLOSED.For orders check out via Bank Transfer option, please take note of our new DBS account as below*Please ensure to input the correct Qnumber once you make a deposit or transfer to avoid delay. Only DBS bank are available for bank transfer at this moment.
[Important] Please DO NOT forget to keep the payment receipt after you input Qnumber and complete the transaction.
We can only verify your payment with your payment receipt.
Please transfer the required funds to following bank account after placing your order. It takes about 2 business days to confirm the deposit.
For ATM, please go to shopping list and click “verify payment” to summit the payment information with the receipt for verification.
For iBanking, please provide “Q number” only for the initials/reference section when performing funds transfer.
Qoo10 has started Credit Card payment services. We accept both Visa and MasterCard. When you enter your payment information iat the 'Place your order' page, please select 'Credit Card' as a payment method and input the card information correctly.Once you complete the order process, the credit card will be processed within 90mins. Please do not leave the screen during the process.Kindly be notified that the maximum credit card amount is capped up to $5,000 SGD at once.
Escrow ServicePayment is held by Qoo10 Escrow Service until buyer has confirmed the receipt as well as good condition of order.Qoo10 collects, holds and transfer money to the seller according to the terms agreed by both buyer and seller.
Change payment method Change of payment method is impossible once order has been completed. The order must be cancelled and re-ordered with your preferred payment method. For e-nets, there will be automatic cancellation after 3 working days hence you don’t need to cancel it manually.
DBS PayLah! is a personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via mobile number.
To use PayLah! payment service, PayLah app should first be installed in your mobile.
For More information of DBS PayLah, go to referred URL:
How to order?
1.Input mobile number that registered with Paylah!
2.Click on Order now
3.Pop-up message shown during process of Paylah! payment
4.Push message of payment request send to the mobile number registered with Paylah!
5.Buyer need to click “confirm” button on PC screen after completed payment on Paylah App
1.Input mobile number registered with Paylah!
2. Click on Order now
3.Pop-up message showed while process of Paylah payment.
4.push message of payment request send to the mobile number that installed Paylah App. And buyer need to made payment on mobile Paylah App.
* example image of paylah! application
5.After completed payment on Paylah App, Buyer need to click “confirm”