Call US and Available Time
Call Us (65-6500-4440)
Available Time week day09:00~12:00 13:00~18:00
* Bill payment are no longer available since MAY, 2018The listed payment methods are available for making purchases through Qoo10
1) Credit Card : Card payments are processed electronically. Mastercard, Visa card payments are accepted at Singapore Qoo10 site.
2) Paypal : If you already have a paypal account, this option can be selected for purchasing.
3) PayLah : This is personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via a mobile number. To use PayLah payment service, PayLah app should be installed on personal mobile.
4) E-nets (Real time bank transfer via I-Banking) : This method is only available for customers that has a I-Banking account. Available Bank you can transfer from (DBS/POSB/UOB/Citi Bank). To learn more about e-Nets, Click here.
5) AXS : Visit the nearest AXS machine station and login with your Qoo10 ID & password to select menu for payment to Qoo10.
6) 7-Eleven (Convenience store cash payment) : A barcode will be provided when this method is chosen. Go to the nearest 7-Eleven store to scan the barcode and make the payment. For 7-Eleven payments it might take 48 hours for cash processing. *Keep the payment receipt for reference.
7) Direct Cash Deposit : This process is done by ATM cash deposit or I-Banking to our Qoo10 DBS account. (Qoo10 protects your payment by Escrow service till trade complete.) *Keep the payment receipt for reference.
8) Q-money : Check that you have equal or more than the payment amount for this payment method. The available balance will be shown by [Net amount] in the payment information screen.
Important notes : - Please read the < Note > section that displays when each payment method is selected in the payment information screen as this contains important and useful information regarding the chosen payment methods. - Once you have selected a payment method, it cannot be changed. Please do not make a payment different from the chosen method as the payment will not be matched successfully with the order. - If you would like to do a different payment method from the originally chosen method, you would need to make a new order and then choose the new payment method. - Only cash payment methods (i.e.: i-banking transfers, virtual accounts) can now be paid with a credit card. Choose this option for pending cash payments by clicking the pay by card button in the payment information screen.
The Qnumber is a unique number assign to every user to identify payment via banking funds transfers, event participation and a contact number for Live10 users to receive calls and messages. By keying in your Qnumber for payment transactions, Qoo10 will be able to verify and confirm your payment more efficiently in order to improve your shopping experience.
2.How to check Qnumber ?
You can check your Qnumber under MyQoo10 > Personal Info > Qnumber or via the payment information menu when you have completed the order checkout process.
3.Enter your Qnumber on description
When you transfer funds via I-banking, you should only key in your Qnumber on the "My Initials" field. This is required for verification purposes.
Direct cash deposit : Enter the Qnumber at My Initial Section (Include ‘Q’)
vPlease note : there is no reference section to put in Qnumber for “ATM Cash Transfer”
Snap a picture of your cash deposit receipt from the cash deposit machine and proceed to your Qoo10 shopping list and click on “verify payment” in order to submit/attach the payment information (snapshot of the receipt) for verification.
4.If you transfer money without Qnumber, please submit your receipt and request for verifying payment. at MyQoo10->Shopping List->"Verify Payment"
The following process is carried out via ATM cash deposit or I-Banking to our Qoo10 DBS account. (Qoo10 protects your payment under Escrow service until your order has been fulfilled.)
*Keep the payment receipt for reference purposes.
Payments amounting to the exact amount and made via I-banking to ‘Qoo10’ as the payee will be verified and confirmed within 1-2 business days.
For ATM cash deposit, there will not be a reference section to key in the Qnumber.
Hence, you would be required to snap a picture of your cash deposit receipt from the cash deposit machine and proceed to your Qoo10 shopping list and click on “verify payment” in order to submit/attach the payment information (snapshot of the receipt) for verification.
.Cash Transfer – I banking
The following instructions are for customers that have a DBS or POSB banking account.
Access the company selection page from the service menu and search for Qoo10. While the corporation code may at times be subjected to change, always ensure to double check the company name before proceeding to the next step.
Enter your Qnumber as the bill reference number and input the exact amount to pay for this payment. Once you have completed this process, Qoo10 will verify the payment within 1-2 business days.
.Bill Payment – ATM
. Bill Payment – I banking
Updated date : 26 APR, 2018*Previous DBS account and Standard Chartered Bank account has been CLOSED.Kindly transfer to new DBS account below*All you have to do is transfer or deposit into Qoo10 bank accounts below.
Please make sure to input Qnumber once you make a deposit or transfer to avoid delay. Only DBS bank are available for bank transfer at this stage, but more banks will be added soon.
[Important] Please DO NOT forget to keep the payment receipt after you input Qnumber and complete the transaction.
Because Without any financial transaction proof we cannot verify your payment.
Kindly transfer the required funds to following bank account after placing your order. It takes about 2 business days to confirm the deposit.
For ATM, please go to shopping list and click “verify payment” to summit the payment information with the receipt for verification.
For Ibanking, please provide “Q number” only for the initials/reference section, when you are transferring the funds.
Qoo10 has started Credit card payment service. We only accept Visa and MasterCard. When you enter your payment information in 'Place your order' page, please select a 'Credit card' as a payment method and fill out the card information correctly.Once you complete the order process, the credit card will be processed within 90mins. Please do not leave the screen during the process. Kindly be notified that the maximum credit card amounts are only acceptable up to $5,000 SGD at once.
Payment is held by Qoo10 Escrow Service until buyer receives and approves the item. Qoo10 collects, holds and sends a buyer's money to a seller according to instruction agreed on by both the buyer and the seller.
DBS PayLah! is a personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via a mobile number.
To use PayLah payment service, PayLah app should be installed on your mobile.
For More information of DBS PayLah, go to refered URL :
How to order ?
1.Input mobile number that installed Paylah App.
2.Click on Order now
3.Pop-up message showed while process of Paylah payment.
4.push message of payment request send to the mobile number that installed Paylah App. And buyer need to made payment on mobile Paylah App.
5.Buyer need to click “confirm” button on PC screen after completed payment on Paylah App
2. Click on Order now
* example image of paylah! application
5.After completed payment on Paylah App, Buyer need to click “confirm”