Call US and Available Time
Call Us (65-6500-4440)
Available Time weekdays09:00~12:00 13:00~18:00
Exclusive Call centerfor Qprime orders
How to report Return/Exchange claim
Return/Exchange : Available within 7 days after you have received the items
1. Defective/Shortage/Wrong item (Cancel/Refund)Please go to MyQoo10 > Shopping list > Cancel/Refund and click the cart number and Apply Return or Exchanged under Apply & Remarks.
Return process : This is the process to determine whether the customer has already returned item to seller or not. This is also the step to Select the reason for return. Step 1. Enter information of the return status (have you returned item to seller?) Step 2. Check Refund Amount : check refund amount and Submit for Return Step 3. Returned Completed
Exchanged : Select the reason for exchange and provide required information submitted. Step 1. Enter information : select the reason for exchanged. Step 2. Exchange Completed
2. Inquiry to Qoo10 customer center directly"Item Return/Exchange is allowed within 7 days after receiving the items "
Shortage/Wrong item Customer need to provide us the picture of received items and parcel package.Defective item Customer need to provide us the picture of defective items and parcel package.(electronic item need to provide Short video showing the item is defects.)Incorrect Size Customer needs to provide us the picture of wrong size items by showing the measurements and size information that was advertised in the item page.Please take the measurement with a measurement tape and also include the photo of the parcel package in order for us to help you to dispute your case with the seller.
How to return item(s) by Qxpress RPC
What is QXpress RPC?
Qxpress RPC Service means “Return Pickup by Qxpress” (Return Pickup Center).
If Qoo10 seller has already applied “Qxpress RPC service” on seller side, then customers can return the item by Qxpress conveniently.
Return : Available within 7 days from the item delivered date (item received date).
1. Submit "Return Request" on My Qoo10 page
Step 1. Please go to MyQoo10 > Shopping list > Cancel/Refund and click the cart number and Apply Return / Exchange button.
Step 2. Please select the suitable return reason and attach related photos. Step 3. Select the return type “Qoo10 Return Service” and preferred pick up date with address.
Step 4. Click the continue
2. Print “Return label” on My Qoo10 Page
Step 1. Go to My Qoo10 > Cancel/Refund and find a item what you refunded.
(After the seller approves your return request, you can check the [Print Return label] button.
Step2. Click the Print Return Label button and print and attach to the return item securely.
1. Click the Print Return Label button and print out the label below
Once the item is returned to the seller, then the seller will make a refund for your order.
And hand it over to Qxpress driver for a return delivery.
If there is no Return Label attached to the parcel, Qxpress cannot deliver the return item to the seller.
1) Paypal Express CheckoutPayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you have used a credit card, PayPal credits to your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. Please note, refunds to credit cards can take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.2) Credit Card If you made an order and paid by credit card(Visa/Master), the credit card transaction will be automatically cancelled. However, period for refund may differ depending on the billing cycle of your credit card company.Many credit card companies have stated in their terms and conditions that they have the right to take few weeks to credit your account with a refunded amount.Even if your credit card company charged you the fund, you don't have to worry about the refund. Your credit card company will deduct it from next billing cycle.(If you have an online account for that credit card, you might see the refunded amount reflected, but it may still be be processing.)※ Important: For paypal and credit card, if the refund is delayed after 60days of making a payment, you will get the refund to your Qaccount.3) PayLahIf you made an order and paid by PayLah, your money will be refunded into Paylah mobile wallet. Please note, refund will be credited into Paylah mobile wallet once order has been cancelled.Any other failed transaction by PayLah will automatically be refunded into PayLah mobile wallet.※ Important: If un-placed order via Paylah case or any other failed transaction will be refunded automatically within 1 hour to Paylah account.4) Qaccount (Cash Balance)Whether you have used the Qoo10-Protected Cash Transfer, Real time Cash transfer via I-banking (e-Nets) or Qaccount as payment method, your money will be refunded into cash balance of Qaccount.Once the money is refunded to your Qaccount, you can do shopping with your balance in Qaccount for ypur next purchase.If you want to withdraw the fund in Qaccount, go to [My Qoo10] > [Qaccount] > [Qmoney] > [Withdraw] to transfer the balance from Qaccount into your personal bank account. (It may take 2~3 working days)
In order for you to check your cancelled order, sign in to your Qoo10 account.
Then click the "my Qoo10" button(on the right top of the page), "shopping list" button and cancel/refund tab.
If you choose the "cancel/refund" status", you can check the recently cancelled orders.
If you could not find the cancelled order, please check whether the date range has been correctly set.
The buyer may cancel the order before the seller sends out the item
(shipping status is payment pending or on request)
Please kindly go to Qoo10 ①Click on My Qoo10 ②Click Shopping List > Cancel/Refund ③Click on Apply for Cancel/Refund④Choose the cart number you want to cancel by checking the small box besides the cart number. ⑤Click the Cancel under Remark.
⑥Select the reason for the cancellation, Click to continue.
⑦Check the refund details and submit the cancellation.