Min. S$1,200.00 Purchase~2019.03.24
Min. S$600.00 Purchase~2019.03.31
- UOB Credit card only
- Requires a minimum purchase of $200
- Payment over 3, 6, 12 or 24 months and pay no interest
- DBS Credit card only
- Requires a minimum purchase of $200
- Payment over 6 months and pay no interest
Qprime - US$97.80
Successfully added to Wish List.
You will receive a reminder message as soon as the items are restocked. Do not miss it again!
This item has been added to the Restock List. You can edit at Wish List.
※ Check before ordering First class-OTC drugs
No Co-shipping item in shopping cart.Please select items on the left side panel.
Add to Cart
Go To Top
1. Fast delivery, ordered Wed received Fri.
2. Great delivery protection packaging as well as product packaging.
3. Great quality product. Subtle and attention to details. The blue is not plastic blue but more like metalic blue.
4. High res screen. On par with HTC Vive Pro but only slightly less in width res.
5. Comfortable, my head can consider slightly smaller.
6. Great value including controllers, thanks Acer & Q10 offers!!!
6. Super responsive and smooth! No motion sickness or any feels of lag. Truly impressed. Run with my gaming rig with GTX1080.
* Bluetooth 4.0 dongle required in order to pair with controllers. Check with Windows Store Mixed Reality Checked and you can get your PC compability.more review
Model:Acer Windows MR Headset And Motion Controllers
HDmi not detected.
Prior to installation. I made sure that my computer has the following
1. Met and exceed the requirements
2. Have the latest windows 10 installed
3. Have the latest Nvidia driver installed for my GTX 1070.
HDMI cannot be detected. Already tested my graphics card HDMI to be working with other monitors.
Hope Acer can assist to resolve this issue.more review
Thank you for accommodating my shipping request. The box is in perfect condition. It will make the ultimate Christmas gift. And shipping is so extremely fast. I am eternally grateful. You have made a loyal Acer fan out of me. I have been hyping up this product to all my friends. I hope there are still some stock left!more review
I have had my eyes on this for a long time as it is the only mixed reality headset officially launched in our market but I've been waiting for the right time (price) to buy it, and this weekend it is. Retail at $599 Acer is giving a huge discount listing this at $419. On top of that, their Shop Coupon gives you additional $25 off. This weekend we have $50 Cart Coupon and add that to another 500 QPoints, a total of $80 off the already discounted $419 bringing it to $339. And free shipping. I placed my order 2am Friday morning and left a message hoping I'll receive it Saturday. I did. I am eternally grateful. Packaging was beautiful though I'd had hoped the box would come in wrappings or courier packing but instead the shipping manifest was pasted onto the box itself. No biggie but I wanted to keep the box nice and clean. The bundled items all worked well. It was easy to set up and works flawlessly. I have not experienced the controllers losing sync. It's light, easy to flip up to see the real world and controllers are functional though I won't say they are comfy to hold. I did notice a slight screen door effect but running on a GTX 1060 the graphics were good. The only drawback of this unit is the viewing angle being narrower than even the PSVR. Instead of getting the immersive feeling of VR it felt more like peering I to a binocular. I tested the headset with Beat Saber and my god did I feel like a Jedi Master who is also a Rhythm Master. I almost had an... You know. This is truly a good buy. If there is only one major complain that I have is the fact that for the retail price of $599, you'll think that Acer can at least spring for a pair of earphones to go with this bundle. It's unnatural to bring out the hardware, everything connected and ready to go, and you noticed that something is missing. I have maybe 80 pairs of earphones and headphones lying around in my room, but still, it should have come with one. Only complain. Otherwise if you are on the fence whether to buy this or not, buy it.more review
The experience is better than expected. The headset and controllers worked well.
There isn’t any posted question about item.