CottonKids
CottonKids Join Fellow
1,336 Fellows
GOOD MINISHOP RATE 90%
7.3

cottonkids*Jan 16 new arrival* 0 to 5Y baby/toddler girl dresses rompers tutu leggings cardigan


Customer who recommended this item
1478
Customer Satisfaction Score
90%
  • Product 90%/100%
  • Price 90%/100%
  • Delivery 90%/100%
  • Service 90%/100%
Pay only one shipping fee for purchasing multi items among same shipping fee group items in a cart.
  • US$2.60
    Add to cart
  • US$7.30
    Add to cart
  • US$6.70
    Add to cart
  • US$7.30
    Add to cart
  • US$6.70
    Add to cart

No Co-shipping item in shopping cart.
Please select items on the left side panel.

Manufacturer/
Place of origin
China, Korea Condition New Product
Shipping From Domestic (Singapore)
Material cotton
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
Brief Description baby toddler girl soft cotton dresses tops cardigan tutu leggings
BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Photo Review (283)

Show My List

Customer Review (802)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
Recommend Feb 07, 2019 Ela*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Feb 07, 2019 tiz*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Feb 07, 2019 fen*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Feb 07, 2019 fen*** (SG SG)
Recommend Feb 02, 2019 fen*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Jan 30, 2019 qiu*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Jan 27, 2019 chi*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Jan 27, 2019 agn*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Jan 25, 2019 noe*** (SG SG)
Highly Recommend Jan 23, 2019 whu*** (SG SG)

Item Q&A(175)

Status
Question & Answer
  • FAQ

    what is the difference between singpost normal mail and Qxpress?

    **Normal mail ($1.15)**: #1. parcel is sent to your letterbox, not traceable. No call before delivery. #2. Normally delivery takes about 2 to 5 working days (not include public holiday, Saturday and Sunday), sometime it will be more than 3 weeks. If you need items urgently, we will not suggest using normal mail. #3. Has the risk of lost, postman could send it to wrong place. The lost rate is about 1%. #4. After we drop parcel into mailbox, it is out of our control, so seller will not be responsible for any lost or damaged during delivery. ** Qxpress ($3.99)**: #1. Door to door, tracking number is provided and traceable, courier will call you if nobody at home. You can leave message in memo when ordering, they will check. #2. Faster, normally delivery takes about 1 to 2 working days (not include Sunday and public holiday). #3.So far we haven’t received any Qxpress missing parcel case, if lost we will check with courier and make compensation.
    CottonKids
  • FAQ

    Usually how long I can receive my orders?

    *** If you choose normal mail, We will post your orders in 1 to 2 working days (not include Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). Normally Singpost delivery takes 2~5 working day (not include Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). For example, you place orders on Monday, we will post them on Tuesday or Wednesday, if soon you can received them on Thursday, if late we ever receive feedbacks from customers that they received after 3 weeks. ***If you choose Qxpress, We will post your orders in 1 to 2 working days (not include Sunday and public holiday). Normally delivery takes about 1~2 working day (not include Sunday and Public holiday).
    CottonKids
  • FAQ

    Is self collect option available?

    Sorry, we don't support self collection.
    CottonKids
  • FAQ

    I choose signpost normal mail, what can I do if I can’t receive my parcel?

    Normally We will post your orders in 1~2 working days (not include public holiday, Saturday and Sunday), so if you can’t receive items after about 10 working days, you can leave message to seller and tell us your order number, we will check if we miss shipping out your orders. We take photo for every parcel when posting them, and we also keep records to know when we post your orders. If we find your parcel’s photo on the right shipping day (in photo’s properties, we can check when the photo is taken), it means we send out your orders already. If we can’t find those records, that means we might miss your orders, we will contact you and ship them out as soon as possible.
    CottonKids
  • Answered
    Question
    cur******* 2019-02-13
    Answer
    Hi, if you choose Qxpress, we will ship out tomorrow. But we can’t guarantee you can receive by 15 Feb, maybe about 80% chance you can receive on 15th, about 20% chance that you receive on 16th : )
    CottonKids 2019-02-13
  • Answered
    Question
    mar******* 2019-02-08
    Answer
    Sorry for the late reply. This design only has size 3m and 18m available even restock. We will not restock it soon, maybe after 1 to 2months : )
    CottonKids 2019-02-10
  • Answered
    Question
    bie******* 2019-01-02
    Answer
    Thank you for interest in our product. We will restock it, but not so soon, maybe after 1month.
    CottonKids 2019-01-02
  • Answered
    Question
    ser******* 2018-12-13
    Answer
    Private Enquiry
    CottonKids 2018-12-13
  • Answered
    Question
    noo******* 2018-10-09
    Answer
    we will ship it tomorrow, you can receive it on Thursday or Friday : )
    CottonKids 2018-10-09
  • Answered
    Question
    ebl******* 2018-10-02
    Answer
    No, it is not for suggested age. we have one column called ‘suggest age’, you need use this for recommend age. for example, for E-03, size ‘5T’ is suggest for 3-4y old.
    CottonKids 2018-10-02
    Question
    I see, thanks!
    Answer
    Welcome : )
  • Answered
    Question
    ebl******* 2018-10-02
    Answer
    Hi Evon, sorry, we won’t restock this design.
    CottonKids 2018-10-02
    Question
    Ok noted, thanks!
    Answer
    answered
  • Answered
    Question
    jin******* 2018-09-19
    Answer
    Thank you for interest in our product. We will restock it, but not so soon, maybe after 1 month.
    CottonKids 2018-09-19
Ask Question

Other popular items of the shop

5 items on sale Go to Shop

Recommended by Smart Shopping Assistant

Policy & Notice
How to Return/Exchange