rate: 25IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER!
IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER. DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THEM!
On 29 October 2018, they called and claimed that my address is not complete. I repeated over the phone my address a few times and made the caller repeat my address which he got it right. That afternoon, an email sent to me to ask me to confirm. When I got home, my family told me that there was no delivery.
On 30 October, they sent another email to ask me to confirm. Again, there was no delivery. I wrote and inquire. The next day, they sent me an email that they will check.. Later, they sent me an image of my parcel (with the address) and the background of the lobby lift. They claimed that my address was not complete. When I looked at the address, the address was complete!!! But from the picture, I could tell they went to the wrong place because that was not even my lobby’s lift! They claimed the parcel was sent back and asked me to call the delivery company myself!!!
I nearly flipped:
1) The address has Blk, Road name, unit number and postal code. What is incomplete?
2) They claimed I gave the wrong address. Well, I use the same address in Qoo10 and have not have any issues with other delivery. Now they tell me the address on my IC is wrong. Well, I didn’t know I have been living in the wrong address for 30 years!
3) When the first delivery guy could not find my place, he did not bother to call me and ask. Instead, he wrote “wrong address” and return.
4) When the item was returned, the seller asked me to confirm my delivery. Only when I question the delivery, then they told me there was something wrong with the delivery.
5) If C-life wants to do online business, they jolly well complete the whole purchase journey. All the seller did was just wash their hands and ask me to follow-up myself.
In the end, it was the 2nd driver who apologised for them. SHAME ON YOU, C-LIFE! YOU JUST HIDE BEHIND AS DRIVER TO LET HIM FACE THE MUSIC! SHAME ON YOU!
C-Life, you can ignore my email, but I will leave the message here that you are a seller with no integrity. If you want to do online business, you don’t ask your customer to do the follow-up for you. Yes, I eventually got my goods, I will still not recommend anyone to get anything from you. You are a totally IRRESPONSIBLE seller.Nov 02, 2018