rate: 75Not so bad for home maintenance
Saw a lot of good reviews on this product. Overall I guess it is not bad. I only leave it on for only 10 mins as my hair is really fine.
Product is only suitable for people who did not bleach their hair. I put it on for 5 mins for step 1 and it frizzed out my bleached portion and it also break them as you can see in the picture. Luckily the bleach portion are the part I’m cutting off.
Step 2 I leave it on for 5 mins too as it is still breaking my bleach portion off. After I used the milk treatment for 15mins and the hair got slightly smoother. Smooth out some of my curly short hair.
The ends are pretty dry for me. Overall product is not so bad just not for bleached hair.Jan 14, 2019