rate: 50Works but need impact drill for DIY.
Works as advertised but:
1) Rope a little short.
2) When lowered & loaded up with laundry; it is heavy & old folks may have difficulty raising up.
3) For older HDB flats; the ceiling is extremely tough to drill holes & the person need a hammer drill & even then it requires quite an effort to drill the installation holes.
4) For DIY installation you need to buy a heavy duty impact drill before hand.
5) Seller may consider to add in installation services.
6) It is best not to lowered the poles & instead using laundry pitch fork to put the clothes on the poles.
7) See attached photos.Nov 19, 2018